Monday, March 1, 2010

Monday, oh Monday

I scheduled Livia's surgery this morning. It will happen on March 26th. I am NOT looking forward to it. I am actually really scared...weird, huh?

Stella is being crazy. She isn't eating well at all. She will eat a little, then pull away crying. I thought for sure she had an ear infection, because that is exactly how the other girls acted when they had ear infections as babies. Nope. She's perfect. I took her into Rockwood Clinic this morning (where Livia proceeded to have a melt down over a Dora sticker--Uggghhh), and her ears are good, everything sounds good and no temperature. What is wrong with my baby?? If she doesn't improve, I will take her back tonight. She has only eaten maybe 4 ounces since she woke up at 6:30. This is not normal for a baby who eats around 4 ounces every 2.5-3 hours.

In other news, we have decided to join the YMCA. I learned that they provide 2 free hours of childcare per day, so mommy can work out! Yay!!!! I need to lose this last bit of baby weight and tone up. My motivations are:

1. I don't want to buy new jeans---I want to fit into my favorite pair of Silvers again!
2. My sister is getting married in August and I am bridesmaid.
3. I have my 10 year high school reunion this summer.
4. I want my muffin top gone!!!!!!

So here's to starting a new routine!!!


I am soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited for the Bachelor season finale tonight!!! Hopefully Jake is smart and picks Tenley.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment!