Friday, April 1, 2011

Up and running...sort of

We are all moved and almost all settled in our new area! We aren't exactly in Othello and we aren't exactly in Royal City....we are somewhere in the middle out in the country and we LOVE IT!

It's quite a change from Spokane, but we are getting used to it. The biggest adjustment has been fitting stuff from our 2300 sq ft house in a little 1000 sq foot house. The perfect word for it is 'quaint'.
The people here have been wonderful and I think I am making (gasp!) friends! There are quite a few young families near us that we have met.
We finally got internet up this morning and our phone and TV got hooked up yesterday. Apparently our HD antenna does us no good out here, so we got Direct TV! It's so exciting! Okay, maybe I'm a little too excited. :) I just want it for the news. Haha.

I have lots of pictures I need to get up of the beautiful area we are in.

Oh yeah, Clancy and I are going to CatchCon next weekend in Seattle! We'll get to see boats, Captains, and crew members from The Deadliest Catch, and I CANNOT WAIT!!!!! I'm a nerd.

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment!