Sunday, February 21, 2010

Prayers are a powerful thing

Our little Livia Lou is so strong. She has endured so much these last 3 days. IV's, Afrin up the nose, suction in her nose, countless Doctors touching her eye and prying it open, yucky medicine, blood draws, and being woken in the middle of the night for temperature/heart rate check. I am in awe of how well she is handling it.

I can not say THANK YOU enough for all the prayers sent our way.

They are working.

This morning her eye looks sooooo much better! She is even able to open it!! Her ENT doctor said no surgery today! YIPPEE! I was really not looking forward to surgery. She said that she will need to have her adenoids and out and her tonsils out at some point soon, even if they decide to not drain the abscess.

So she will be on the same antibiotics for the next 24-48 hours, in the hospital.

Then I remembered that HER BIRTHDAY IS ON TUESDAY!

My poor baby may have to spend her birthday in a hospital bed! How sad! But as long as she is getting better, it is worth it.

Any visitors are gladly welcome!!!! (hint hint)

2 comments:

  1. oh Man I am so sorry to hear all this! Its no fun to have your baby poked prodded all over. Well keep you in our prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad to hear things are getting better. I hope she can make it home for her birthday. If not, MAKE the hospital staff do something special. I am sure they have some cake lying around somewhere.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment!