Thursday, April 15, 2010

Oh spring, how we've missed you!

Here it is, just like I promised! Livia's 1st haircut 'after' picture! See, she still has a little bit of curl left.....


And this is Gracie's masterpiece. I found this on the hallway wall that we had dry walled and prepped for painting....we just hadn't gotten around to painting it. This made me paint it yesterday. (When I say me, I mean Clancy.)

Remember Gracie's love for Astro Boy? This is a declaration of that love.

Now it looks like this! Much better.

Yesterday was the prettiest day we have had in a long time. We took full advantage of it and spent most of the day outside. Stella got to try out the swing for the first time.
I think she was impressed! She stayed in there for a good 30 minutes while we worked in the yard.
Livia woke up from her nap and found us playing outside. The first thing she ask for was her 'bike hat'. Can you tell she's still not fully awake??

Grace rode her bike on the concrete path we have in the backyard. She's getting pretty good!

I also did a little project yesterday and painted a dresser that we no longer use. I have been looking for something to put on this wall in the dining room. I really wanted a hutch, but decided that using a dresser we already have and $6 worth of paint was more cost effective.

Now I have a little buffet!

I am pretty happy with the final product! I just laid a table runner over the top to protect it a little and then I plan to use the drawers for storage. As Bernadette pointed out, somewhere to finally put those place mats I never get to use!

Funny thing, Stella is in her bouncy seat as I type this and she keeps starting to fall asleep, and then startling herself awake! I have never seen her do that before! Just go to sleep kid!
I just took some video of it and will try to post it......

In the mean time, go out and enjoy this great weather!!!

1 comment:

  1. You are quite the decorator Of course you inherited from your Gramy

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment!