Wednesday, August 5, 2009

At least she picked a good one....

What do you do when you can't get your 2 1/2 year old to take off her shirt.....that she's been wearing for 2 days? It also happens to be the shirt my mom bought when I was a Top Ten Apple Blossom candidate my senior year of high school. Good choice, kid!
She hasn't been feeling so well, so I will let it go, but I am sure she looked like a feral child when we went to Old Navy and Toys 'R Us on Tuesday.
How can you say no to that face??

3 comments:

  1. How the heck did you fit into that shirt your senior year? And she is just too cute to say no to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a kid size, I didn't fit into it! :) My mom bought it and saved it for my future kid! Gracie used to wear it once in awhile too! At the time I thought it was weird she bought it, but now I'm glad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cutie! I love that shirt! I saved it for 7 years until the girls could wear it. See, I thought you would think it cute on the girls.

    Nana

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment!