Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Could it be?

If you know me, you know that I have one inner demon that I have in my life.

It haunted me every day.

Staring at me every time I opened the refrigerator.

Tempting me in commercials.

Seducing me every time I got a taste.

Mocking me every time I had a thirst.








PEPSI.


That's right, a soda. A caffeinated beverage that I hating feeling dependent on to make it through the day.

5 weeks ago, I said "That's IT!"
No more Pepsi will be stocked in the fridge.
No more downing 4 cans a day.
(Told ya it was bad)
No more emergency runs to the local gas station for a "fix".


NO MORE!

This was something I had previously attempted to do. And failed. BADLY.
And now I am proud to say, proclaim, yell:


I AM NO LONGER A PEPSI ADDICT.



Or is it:

I AM A RECOVERING PEPSI ADDICT. (?)

Anyway, you get it.

Now, I am not going to lie, I allow myself one a week. That is a huge decrease from 4 or sometime 5 a day. The cravings are gone! I have done waaaaay better than I expected. And you know what? I feel so much better! Water has become my new best friend and I am currently obsessed with Propel Zero, Berry flavor. I was hoping to lose weight, but the Oreos I bought at Costco didn't help that task.

Dumb Oreos.

1 comment:

  1. Good job, girl! I know how crazy you were for that stuff! I'm sure you're going to feel so much better drinking lots of water instead of all that sugar. I'm proud of you!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment!