Friday, June 11, 2010

House for sale!

Clancy got offered the Operating Manager position for the Selah/Moxee Irrigation District. I am so proud of his hard work and, like I told him after his first interview with them, I knew all along he was going to be offered it. Thus explains why I had this feeling that we needed to work on making our house ready to sell in the event of moving.

Good thing we did!

Once Clancy got offered the position, we focused on fixing some things on our house, and put it on the market.

Clancy will have his first day at SMID on June 21st. We are really lucky that my sister's fiancee lives in Yakima and is willing to give Clancy a place to stay for a couple of weeks. I will stay here with the kids and pray for our house to sell. I have never been so scared in my life. Not scared of a new place or the new job. Scared because I am going to be home alone with 3 kids day and night.....

BY MYSELF.

I know I may be a little dramatic about this, but I can't help it! It really scares me that there is not end in sight at the moment. I don't know if I will be by myself for 8 days, 8 weeks or 8 months. It scares me.

I just have to keep praying and put my full trust in Heavenly Father.

I know it will all be okay. I just have to make sure that we keep getting out of the house, go to the Y, park, pool and other fun places.
Plus when I really need a break, I can go to Fred Meyer's, put Livia and Gracie in the child watch center thing they have and shop. Hahahaha!

I just have to keep praying and put my full trust in Heavenly Father.
We have lowered the price today by $5k, so we are hoping for some more foot traffic. Please put us in your prayers that an offer will come soon.

Click here to see our house! Make sure to see the Virtual Tour! Our Realtor rocks.

*Okay, so apparently the link wasn't working earlier. It was going to some other house, that I wished I owned! LOL Now, it should be working!

Or you can copy and paste this one.

http://www.johnlscott.com/propertydetail.aspx?GroupID=222202021&ListingID=300642537&CMID=0&Sort=0

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment!