Sunday, December 20, 2009

Baby Shower!

On December 10th, my AWESOME co-workers at the credit union threw me a babyshower! You know how much I LOVE presents, so I was very excited!! They threw it at Cyrus O'Leary's (yum!) and we all ate and had a blast! I am going to miss these people soooo much. It has definitely been the best company I have ever worked for.



The BEST cake I have ever tasted! Can you tell what name they want me to pick for this baby??




Opening some presents! I love how there is a chicken with sunglasses behind me.



I love presents!

Krista and Deb!


Connie and Krista!


Cora, Louisa and Amy B!


I was sooo excited that so many people were able to make it. Even my boss, Joe, came and he is a busy man! I left so loved! I am so glad that everyone supports me in my decision to stay home with my kids after this baby while they have to keep working....is that rubbing it in a bit??


Louisa being her fun self! I put her in charge of pictures and she will probably kill me for posting this, but TOO BAD. You take a picture like this and you know it will end up somewhere! Love ya Lou!


Eric and Sandy


Tricia.....the mastermind behind it all! She organized everything. I am going to miss her!!! Next to her is Amy K and her adorable little girl, Avery.


Kaylee, me and David

Kaylee, Tricia, me, Louisa, Cora and Toni!

I got so many cute things for the baby! It just made it all that more real that I will be holding a newborn in the next couple of weeks. Okay, everytime I look at this huge belly I am carrying, it makes it real to, but all the baby clothes made me so excited! I can't wait to dress her up! Yes, just like the Cabbage Patch doll I had growing up....I wonder where Elva is now? Hmmmmm

Anyway, thanks to everyone who came and for those who pitched in to get me a gift card to Target! I spent it the other night and bought all the last minute things needed before she arrives. 3 weeks (or please, Heavenly Father, SOONER) to go!

I just had to throw in a picture of her crib. I finally washed the bedding, put it on and put the mobile together. Her bag is also packed and ready to go!


1 comment:

  1. Oh Monica...I love you and am going to miss you so much! Just because you're no longer going to be our co-worker, doesn't mean you won't still be our friend. You'd better stop by with those beautiful daughters of yours and one day, your son. ♥ ~ Lou

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment!