Thursday, November 19, 2009

Baby bump

Here I am in all my 33 week glory! I can't wait to meet our new little princess!


I know....HUGE, right?? *sigh*

Everything seems to be moving right along! She and my uterus are measuring a head of schedule. We had a scare Tuesday night though! We were up until 12:30 am with consistent contractions that had worked up to 3 minutes apart. I was scared to death. I do not need a 4 lbs baby in the NICU right now, thank you! Luckily, I was in touch with a nurse from the maternity ward at my hospital that gave me tips on how to get them to stop. Finally, after a nice HOT bath, my body relaxed and we got some sleep! Too bad I drank like 20 liters of water, so while Clancy went peacefully to sleep, I got up every 5 minutes to pee. Lovely.

I know I am way behind, but I promise to get some stuff up this weekend. I have Halloween, an NHL game I went to with friends and more to post! Plus my mom and I are taking the girls to Disney on Ice this Saturday! I am sure there will be some great pictures from that! I am sooo ready for the weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe you are really looking at the last several weeks. I am so jealous. You look amazing though, might I even say 'chubby' (haha). Not really, you are only carrying it in the tummy, I wish that were me.

    I am curious to know what else the nurse told you to do. I am hoping i don't have to experience pains that early, but if I do, I'd like some advice.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment!